Business Technologist – IT Direction & Solutions
( On-Demand Business Technology Consulting )
Over 15 years’ industry experience providing businesses with on-demand solutions focused on best practices, business intelligence, and team leadership.
Jon has an extensive history specializing in Business Technologies and Innovation beginning in the 90’s working for one of the first public internet providers in the state. Since then, he has directed over a dozen tech groups, eight data / call centers, and implemented numerous business innovations surpassing $15M in revenue in industries ranging from insurance, to manufacturing, to business intelligence, and fortune 500 companies.
Thank you for taking the time and allowing me an opportunity to introduce myself. I look forward to hearing how my skills may be of use with your project!
Areas of Unique Expertise:
- Business Intelligence, Data Sciences, and Cloud Solutions
- Enterprise Technologies / System & Network Architecture (Physical and Virtual)
- Software Development, Web Technologies, and Patent Focused Design (AGILE / SDLC)
- Information, System, & Physical Security / Policy Best Practices (HIPAA / ISO-IEC / SAS70 II)
- RFP & Business Proposal Application in Government, B2B, and Public Sectors
- Product & Service Marketing / Customer Lead Generation
- Team Leadership, Mentorship, Building, and Managing
- Business and Project Mergers & Acquisitions
Recent Public Projects:
- Warranty Ninja: Advising CTO – Consumer product Business Intelligence startup, winner Detroit Power Moves 20k competition 2015.
- Refund Logistics: Advising Technology Director – Logistics auditing Business Intelligence startup (sold)
- The Reason Group: Chief Officer of Business Innovation – projects included Smoothing, Inc, LiquidShare LLC, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) MOVES business intelligence contract, RFID development, single point heuristics, Address Logics, LLC.
- Opulent Life Realty: Advising Technical Director – Fastest growing real estate startup in SE Michigan.
( Expanded Business Technology Experience History: http://Innovation.JLiebertz.com )
Related Skills & Knowledge:
- Data Science, Business Intelligence, & Big Data Mining and Analytics
- Call Center & Telephony System Direction / Management / Design
- Research & Development in Multidisciplinary Groups (Electrical, Mechanical, Software)
- iOS and Android Mobile Application Development and Direction
- Back / Front-End System Innovation / Direction / Management (AGILE & SDLC)
- VB, C, C++, JAVA, PHP, .Net, R, API’s, Web Services, SaaS
- Enterprise Business Architecture / Storage / Cloud Services
- Microsoft, HP, Google, Cisco, EMC, Amazon, **nix,
- System & Information Security Design & Management
- PCI, HIPAA, FERPA, SOX, and GLBA
- Enterprise Networking and Firewall Implementation / Best Practices
- ERP & Disaster Recovery Planning and Management